Food Blog & My 100,000 Plus Views: A History

I'd like to introduce you to the starting point of my blogging journey. Courtesy of the talented and generous Maura O'Connell, I got hooked on sharing my recipes and on blogging on her website's community pages. To date, I've had well over 100,000 views of my beginner food blog (118,611 to be completely accurate).

While I'm beginning to update recipes from that site and post them here, I am eternally grateful to Maura and to her webmaster husband for opening up their "home", allowing us all to learn and grow with the internet while we were growing a community around our shared love of Maura's singing and live performances. If you've enjoyed any of my recipes or the stories that I've shared with you, I recommend that you trust my musical taste and visit Maura's website. If you're so inclined, you might even buy a CD.
When it was first released, I wrote a review of Maura's last CD. You can read it on Amazon.com, if you are so inclined.

Thank you, Maura, for being such a genuine and generous person. If I'm ever in Nashville again, I promise to impose myself on you and your family. I'll be bringing gift of wine and food, of course.

Comments

Popular Posts