You Pick the Date
10:00 am to 1:00 pm (EST)
- Private Tuition--1 person only. It's all about you!
- Intimate Tuition--2 to 5 people. This is our best option with time enough for everyone and the best price. The perfect option for friends, co-workers or couples.
- Holiday season focus with tuition designed by you. It will be whatever you want to learn, be it a rosemary & garlic encrusted pork loin with root vegetables and a Pavlova or Fruit Tart for a special dinner or a cocktail party for 50 people (including recipes, planning and serving strategy). It can also be a traditional family dinner...whatever you want.
- Email me for pricing and details.
- Registration and prepayment required for all classes.
This class is three hours of whatever you and your friends want to learn. You pick the date and the time. I'll be your personal cooking consultant. Includes handouts and recipes.
What you'll need to bring to class: An apron or old workshirt to wear over your clothes, a chef's knife (if you have one), minimum 10)
Registration and pre-payment required for all classes.
firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Beautiful Food:Beautiful Body
Yup, how about learning a few delicious, nutritious and lighter recipes to help your body recover from the holidays? If this sounds good to you, call your friends and pre-register now. I'm looking for a minimum of 10 people. Class size is up to 15 people.
What you'll need to bring to class: An apron or old workshirt to wear over your clothes, a chef's knife (if you have it) and a notebook and pen. Don't forget to come prepared with a few questions.
Cost: $65, person
Registration and prepayment required for all classes.
More classes coming soon. Please check back.
© 2016 Despina Panagakos Yeargin