United Nations of Food

What do you do when you love to eat American and Chinese and Greek and Italian and Indian and... If you're me, you have a refrigerator and pantry filled with cuisine-specific spices, sauces and other ingredients for a United Nations of cooking. Also, if you're like me (in another way), you come up with outlandish combinations for a true mashup of ingredients from different countries. This is what I do when I'm hungry and in a hurry or when I have bits and pieces of ingredients and I don't want to run to the store. Enter my recipes for Kimchi Kayiana & Yu Choy Stir-Fried Greens. <---Click the link.

Yes, Italian sausage & Chinese Yu Choy

Strange Bedfellows. Indeed! When you combine something Italian with something Chinese, it just makes you wonder, how will it taste? Honestly, it tastes surprisingly Chinese! And so, so delicious.  How about combining Kimchi, an iconic Korean ingredient, and Greek-style eggs with Feta cheese? It turns out that these two polar opposites "play nice" with each other. I say, let's lose the fear and shuck the suspicion! Let's get adventurous. 


Go on a food Safari, and try my two recipes made from unusual alliances. What's the worst that can happen? Seriously! I believe that you'll love both of these dishes and make them often.
Feta and Kimchi ready for eggs.









Comments

Popular Posts