GrecoSoCo Flavor Bomb Burger

My husband, Dewey, loves a good burger! And who doesn't? Recently, in an effort to have my burger and eat it too (in a low-carb fashion) I removed the buns, ketchup and mayonnaise and blended the burger with my Greek Heritage Cooking Horiatiki Salata, a.k.a. Greek salad. And this is how the latest GrecoSoCo recipe was born. And the recipe, please? Right here, just a click away.


I changed the salad a little bit. The traditional combination of summertime goodness is chopped into smaller pieces and served over the burger then topped with Feta cheese and pitted Kalamata olives.

I also changed the burger. But not too much. It's still a meaty, juicy burger, but I amplified the flavor by adding a few Greek ingredients like onion and oregano.

And that's all there is to this recipe. How about that! Click here for a printable recipe.

Ripe summertime goodness ready to top the burger.
Eating al fresco is optional, but so wonderful.



Comments

Popular Posts