Low-Carb Living With Ease

The frozen riced cauliflower resembles a creamy risotto. The fresh
cauliflower provides a toothy contrast.


I am a believer. I've lived the low-carb life for some years now. Last year and the first part of this year were different, but there were many good reasons for my slipping backward into eating too many carbs. My Dewey and I have recalibrated, rebooted and we've hit the restart button. This is why I'm able to share with you, once again, delicious recipes, which are low-carb and Keto-friendly. This easy Creamy Cauliflower and Chicken Bake is now a favorite in our home. You can stretch it out with a side of steamed broccoli or green beans, even a bright salad of assorted greens with a creamy Dijon mustard vinaigrette, but it's perfectly fine on its own.

For a printable recipe, click here. To review the steps for assembling this recipe, scroll down.








Comments

Popular Posts