Simple Scramble * Your Fast Food Breakfast Bowl*


This is my Sunday morning laptop view (as in the view from my lap). You might think, because I prepared this breakfast on Sunday, that it's a complicated breakfast, but it's so easy that you can have it ready on any workday morning before you finish your first cup of coffee. It's so easy, in fact, that you don't even need a recipe. The only unusual thing that you'll do is to use Feta cheese unless you're Greek, in which case you use that stuff (as I do) on just about everything.

Here's what yo do.

  1. Cut a  one inch cube of Feta cheese and crumble it into a mixing bowl.
  2. Crack two eggs into the same bowl.
  3. Hit it with a pinch of salt and a bit more of pepper.
  4. If you have fresh herbs, add a teaspoon of mixed chopped herbs.
  5. Whisk it all.
  6. Pour one tablespoon of olive oil into a small non-stick pan and heat that over high heat.
  7. Pour in your bowlful of ingredients and, as the edges cook, fold them towards the center of the pan. You know how to do this already, right?
  8. Serve immediately in a bowl along with sliced tomatoes and, if you have them, a couple slices of avocado. I keep the assorted cherry tomatoes washed and ready to use in a bowl on my kitchen counter. Makes it easy to slice a couple of those to add to my breakfast bowl.



Comments

  1. Thanks for your good site, I always get and make my own recipes from your site
    And some I publish on my site
    buy telegram members

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts