Pizza Pasta NEW #FastFoodFriday RECIPE

Okay, so I'm starting a thing. Fast Food Friday--a nutritious and easy recipe for your Friday dinner. Fast food? Yes! Nutritious? Yes! The best of everything you need to get something good on the table for dinner and a movie...or a board game...or a good book...or whatever feels right on a Friday night. This is what it looks like, and it serves four hungry people.
My PIZZA PASTA in all its glorious sloppiness.
The first of the #FastFoodFriday recipes is my take on the classic Amatriciana sauce, which I have renamed, Pizza Pasta. It's fast, it's easy to prepare and you can customize it, just like pizza. I'll show you the basics, and you can add (or take away) what you wish.

You put the pasta on to cook. While it's doing its thing, you cook the sauce. When the pasta's ready, add it to the sauce and cook together for five minutes. Serve it. Dress it with cheeses and parsley. Call your friends or family, or both if you double the recipe, and enjoy your #FastFoodFriday knowing that, beyond being fast to prepare, it's good for you. You're welcome!

For a printable recipe, click here. And, I know I say this a lot, but this is yet another dinner that is perfectly complemented by a simple green salad. Yes, that recipe is on this blog too. Here's the link. Just toss together beautiful greens, shaved red onion and my simple vinaigrette.



For my super-cheery and super-cheezy chat about this recipe, check out the video below.



Comments

Popular Posts